Family and Private Events
Spend Time. Work Together. Make Memories.
Battle House offers a great opportunity for families and friends to spend time together, work for a common cause and have collective memories to talk about for years to come.
Family & Private Event Laser Tag Parties Offer:
- Party packages complete with a reserved party room, or
- Exclusive use of the Battle Arena with reservation of a private event.
Dates and times are subject to availability.
To reserve a Private Event, call us at 262-258-9003!
We recommend scheduling Private Events at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure ample availability. A deposit is required at booking but can be applied towards your total transaction. If you do not have the minimum number of players the day of the event, you will be responsible for the minimum balance. Please familiarize yourself with the Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies before booking.
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at 262-258-9003.