Book a Party They’ll Never Forget!
Battle House is a great destination to have a school or team field trip or graduation party. We offer:
- A truly unique and challenging gaming experience for ages 8 to 80+ in a massive in-door facility, complete with (8) 2-story buildings, tramways, abandoned vehicles and hi-tech tactical laser combat equipment.
- Nearly 2 hours of continuous team orientated, mission based, fun gaming scenarios.
- Flexible scheduling including weekdays, mornings and afternoons.
Since our opening late 2014, we have hosted events for many park districts, youth groups, girls and boys middle and high school teams, their coaches and family members including Barrington Park District, Grayslake Park District, Northern Illinois University, Ida Crown Jewish Academy, Barrington, Crystal Lake, Cary-Grove and Wauconda High Schools, Lake Zurich Explorers, and many more.
Pricing – Open Play
- The gaming experience is 1.75 hours long, which includes our safety & orientation briefing.
- Cost per player is $35 for groups of 20 or more.
- Cost per player is $40 for groups less than 20.
- A deposit of $175 is required to reserve. Final costs are based on the actual number of players on the day of the event.
- 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule your event.
Private School Events & Graduation Parties
- We offer exclusive use of the facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired.
Non-Peak Periods $750 minimum (up to 20 players included)
$35 for each additional player over 20
- Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $1,250 minimum (up to 35 players included)
$35 for each additional player over 35
- Saturday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- We offer use of an event room for up to 45 minutes after the gaming session for $50. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior use schedule, cleaning and set-up.
- Chairs, tables and table covers are included, and
- We will clean up after your event (subject to any excessive cleaning charges)
- You may bring in food; have deliveries or hire catering services.
- A list of restaurants that deliver to Battle House is available on our website and at our facility.
- Food delivery should be scheduled for when the game session is completed.
- We do not have restaurant or kitchen capabilities.
- Are available on-site. We offer fountain sodas, bottled water, soda and energy drinks.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted.
- Please bring your own paper products, napkins, utensils, etc.
Dates and times are subject to availability.
Download Battle House – School Trips for more information!